Saturday, January 10, 2009

StreSSors

List My problems in order of priority:

1. SSM being rejected at this very last week
2. Tonsilitis
3. Assessment on next friday

Why all things come at a time? out of sudden, my cortisol level increased. moody and depressed...

Plan Your management:
1. Sleep more...(It heals my depressed mood as i could not cry)
2. have antibiotics (hoping tonsilitis could be resolved)
3. after enough rest, mUst Study...

Thank God. Putting a positive mind in me and having supportive friends and housemates around me. Stress, i m fighting with u, and i AM gonna to WIN.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

gambate.....

Anonymous said...

u will! my roomie.. ^^

玮文美女 said...

to fight with stress, u will win definitely...but for the bet with me...erm..not necessary yo...hahaha

Anonymous said...

jia you...u sure can cope wif it..

Su Xuan said...

haha, dun worry im sure u can win in anything if u believe u can win and work for it, oh yeah~~~

Sujun said...

JYJY arh ahman!!!! u sure can win de lorh. x)

Anonymous said...

oh dear... now i am having bad flu. give me one more day to rest...
thanks alot to everybody.

U are -->