Monday, February 18, 2008

PRINCIPLE OF LIFE

Recently, one of my friends asked me, what is the principle of my life? well, the first thing is I always smile in whatever situation I have been dealing with. It's not easy but it s the most effective medication to heal one from the suffering. (joyfulness, thanksgiving,and praying are the things I am practicing)secondly, I would think most of the things positively. It sounds like to cheat yourself but when I really think positively, everything could become better even it s worst. 3rd, I would try my best to do things so that i won't regret in the future. sometimes i just cant help myself to do things perfectly, but I'll still try my best as i live my life once only.
these are the things i could think of now. i believe there might have some changes in different stages of life. just adapt to your life when it comes

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good points...
i always believe in positive thinking...anyway, i believe there are times when we are really down and think of the sad things...it's ok to allow ourselves to shed tears for that time, but never allow ourselves to be sad too long, hehe...after all, we are human beings with emotions, rite?
anyway, chuan dao qiao tou zhi ran zhi, tian wu jue ren zhi lu...

U are -->