Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Psychiatry Posting...

This is 3rd day of my psychiatry posting.

Had been thinking of joining the field all this while, and finally it's my turn to enter this posting.

I am so lucky because I could have this opportunity to be Prof Maniam's student, which i prayed hard that i could get him as my supervisor (Exaggerated) though many students were worried to get him so as to get rid of ward round everyday. everyone seems to be happy, entering psychi as they could finally relax and play more in this posting. some likes to classify people using DSM-IV and it s quite funny when they talked outside the psychiatry ward/clinic. As for me, i enjoyed talking to some patients if not all.

Until today, I still feel good about this posting. I hope everything goes well so that i would have the interest in this field forever and ever.

2 comments:

Su Xuan said...

It's great to do something that u r interested in. Enjoy yourself and learn as much as possible from your 'ou xiang', hehe...

Anonymous said...

sure u will bro~
looking forward to see an extra M.Med(Psych) after ur MD one day in the future.. ^^

U are -->