Monday, June 29, 2009

Hospital SLim River

Stepping into final year, I was so happy as I am going to grad in one year time (hopefully).
After Struggling for 4 years, and finally, the last and most important 9 months for me to strike.

First posting is OnG, which all women health related problems came into my daily life. palpating abdomen became a routine for everyday life. Craving for conducting delivery is the second thing I need to care for everyday. Though not heavy workload, but felt like dying of tiring everyday. I m walking closer to a houseman's life.

Posted at Hospital Slim River is a super nice experience, where all the nurses calling you doctor. They will never scold you for failed procedures and yet encourage you and give opportunity to you for subsequent trials. Even the doctors also baik-baik belaka. they wouldn't mind to teach everything whenever they are free. How I wish I could be Medical Officer at such hospital in future. No much patients, not much procedures, even MO could perform caesarean.

Thank you, all the midwives, staff nurses and community nurses as well as our beloved Dr Zarina, Dr Kalai, Dr Hafidzah, Dr Suha, and Dr Azwa

2 comments:

Qnet Kuching said...

Where is the SLim River Hospital?You been posting to another town is it? Hm... I been try to call u for few times but cnt get through. Wondering what happen there??
Message me if you gt this message.

bernard ting said...

ya. it s a hospital in perak. i lost my phone. of cos u cant call me la. i got my number back ady

U are -->