Sunday, July 25, 2010

1st pay in my post-graduated life

After one month plus hardship, finally got the first salary.
It was Rm5913.16.
To many people, it s high paid.
Only those in our field will agree that we deserve more.
many a times, i felt sodisappointed with my own stupidness during work.
though i didnt make big mistakes, my boss will continue to say destructive comments.
I love my job very much,
but my life never stopsbeing abused.
luckily i m always positive minded.
i wish all ppl around me are positive also to face their life.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

gambate

Su Xuan said...

oi, ur 1st salary is higher than me, haha...

yup, not all ppl will appreciate what we do, so the most important thing is we know that we r doing the right things, take care ya =)

Qnet Kuching said...

wah! belanja makan ni! anyway, plan wise for it.

ally said...

wao..high salary,..yup,i agree that doctors deserve more....

U are -->