Thursday, December 16, 2010

What the ...

"Hello, May I speak to any houseman?"
"Ya, speaking." I spoke gently
"May I know who is on the line?"
"Bernard here." I replied
"I m Rose, calling from labour room. Just want to inform u a baby born flat.
It s a term baby, Mother suffered from APH....... "
"Ok, Ok! I just want to know how is the baby now."
"Baby still flat, can u come over?"
" Sure, coming!"
In a few second, I ran in a speed of 3 x 10^8 to the labour room.
First thing in the scene was ONG MO bagging baby using PPV.
The baby looks pink, still limp.
"So, did u call ur MO?" That Mo asked
What the ..., "If u want a MO to attend, what for u call for HO." I spoke to myself, but at the same time i walked to the phone and called MO.
When paeds MO arrived, and the ONG MO started saying,
"Just now the baby born flat, heart rate about 60-80 bpm. After 30 secs PPV, still not improving, we started CPR...."
"What... I guess that is too early, Are u sure the baby needs CPR?"
"Well, maybe too early. Anyway, the baby now started crying. Still nasal flaring. Can send to SCN for further management."!@#$%^&*
That is too "incredible"...
Like "MO" like "HO".

No comments:

U are -->