Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Happy Birthday to ME...


This is D1 post my 24th birthday.

Since last Friday, my beloved friends had been celebrating with me.
At that very moment, I felt i am so lucky to have them as my friends.
I would say, the life without them in HUKM or Tanjung Karang, would not be memorable for me after i walked out of medical school.
As usual, our program always includes Karaoke-- I-box...
During weekend, I did not have enough time to get a good rest as well in view of bundles of friends keep on asking me out. (Dont be jealous!)
Finally, My Birthday on 14th July, as well as the independence day of France.
Everyone wishing me through Facebook and sms like flooding.
for whole day i was replying message to everyone of u,
and I am really glad all of you didnt forget me.

ACKNOWLEDGEMENT:
Big thanks to Julian for the durian as well as Jane and Koh Ging for your presents.
A special thanks to Dr. Nadiah who gave me a treat on this special occasion.
Big kisses to all my love ones.
Last but not least, My parents esp mum who doted me so much.
ANd.... mY Heavenly Father who brought me passed through all the sorrows and weaknesses.

1 comment:

Sujun said...

u will always have us to be w u!!! cz we r everywhere! >.<

U are -->