Thursday, July 9, 2009

PhObia Of Needle

I was diagnosed to have ??? disease.
In the morning, Prof Harlina had given me one injection of Dexamethasone.
In the later evening, Prof Azlin gave me another.

Walao eh... who am I so powerful, requiring two prof to inject for me.
I started to feel numbness at my buttock.
My right Lower limb became anaesthetized.
I couldn't walk......
SOB, panic attack, tremors, all coming at one time.
My God, I am lost in the space.
Space of my dream...

Wondering why i had such a dream.
is it because i "cucuk" too many times when i was in Slim river hospital?
Or because I saw a person who failed to be venepuncture for more than 5 times this afternoon?
I could feel the tension of being "cucuk" so many times.
and Now i experienced it.
I m frightened.
no, No, NO, it s not gonna happened to me.

No comments:

U are -->